EAGLE Safe ES-080
Monday 20 January 2014 9:31 AM 10440 1886
- Country of Origin: South Korea
- One security keylock and Electronic keypad (with LCD display)
- 4-way locking bolts
- The inner and outer body of the safe is constructed of tough steel shell and monolithic anti-fire material in-between. This provides the assurance of excellent protection against fire and thefts.
- The door consists of Tongue and Groove closure design to prevent the penetration of fire and hot gases while deep setting bolts secure firmly into the frame.
- Anti-burglar relocking devices activate when there is a forceful attempt on the combination lock
- Two hours fire-tested @ 1010 ℃
- Fire-test Authority
- UL (Underwriters Laboratories Inc.)
- SP (Swedish National Testing and Research Institute)
- KS (Korean Standards Association)
- GOST (Russian Industrial Standard)